Betta Video's of my set up!

BlackMumba

That's great! I love the tank that has all of those juveniles in it, I can't say I've ever seen so many bettas in one tank before. They'd actually be a really cool schooling fish.

:thumbs:

That only works if they are all females lol.

Even the juve males have to be jarred if I'm not mistaken?

It's an incredible setup :)

which one of the tanks, i showed three different ones... one group in the 10 gal.. and two different rubbermaid tubs full lol

yeah, they get along pretty much, a few moments of aggression but on the most part because they are growing up together they are pretty tolerant.. its not until I put them into jars do they get aggressive... I try not to jar them until I absolutely have too...

As, long as they play nicely of course!! LOL but when they are together they hold back coloration... they become sub dominate... the more color the more aggressive the fish is in the tank... so they dull themselves down.. its really interesting their behaviour... :thumbs:

That's great! I love the tank that has all of those juveniles in it, I can't say I've ever seen so many bettas in one tank before. They'd actually be a really cool schooling fish.

:thumbs:

That only works if they are all females lol.

Even the juve males have to be jarred if I'm not mistaken?

It's an incredible setup :)

It all depends really, on the male... a sub dominate male does not want to be beaten up.. so he will parade as a female... he will try to blend in with the females.. eventually I will pull out the males... but I do have males and females together.. without too much cause for concern... they are still young enough they aren't too aggressive, the males above in Jars are dominate... and very colorful... once you jar a male you can never return him to the tank with his siblings ... Females will also be aggressive if jarred then returned.. they will not fight to the death but will bite and chase anything in her way until she is alpha... or finds her ranking in the tank ...