RIP Frasier the Betta.

Erin

Well Last night everyone in the house looked good everyone was swimming and having a great time. While doing my feeding rounds this morning I went over to frasier and called his name. He would always come from where ever in the tank he slept that night. AND yes he always came when I called him. But today he didn't...... At some point during the night Frasier the betta passed away. I found him at his favorite sleeping spot, under a big java fern leaf. For those of you who never knew frasier, he was an amazing betta. My first betta since I was a child, I had boughten him at PetSmart only a few days after I started working there (bought aug 9 2008). Out of all the bettas in my house, we was the most friendly, always coming up to say hi. He would flare out his gill area but his body would stay passive. He was loved by all, my husband, both my 3 years old and 1 1/2 year old, my brother and my other family members who would come to visit me and the family BUT ALWAYS stopped to say hi to him.

He will be missed by all.

Bye big guy! We'll see you in the big pond in the sky.

Frasiers journal

Edited by Erin

Sorry to hear, Erin.. I know how attached you can get to them.. they do have quite the personality I don't care what anyone says... he was beautiful.. sorry about your loss... :(

Well Last night everyone in the house looked good everyone was swimming and having a great time. While doing my feeding rounds this morning I went over to frasier and called his name. He would always come from where ever in the tank he slept that night. AND yes he always came when I called him. But today he didn't...... At some point during the night Frasier the betta passed away. I found him at his favorite sleeping spot, under a big java fern leaf. For those of you who never knew frasier, he was an amazing betta. My first betta since I was a child, I had boughten him at PetSmart only a few days after I started working there (bought aug 9 2008). Out of all the bettas in my house, we was the most friendly, always coming up to say hi. He would flare out his gill area but his body would stay passive. He was loved by all, my husband, both my 3 years old and 1 1/2 year old, my brother and my other family members who would come to visit me and the family BUT ALWAYS stopped to say hi to him.

He will be missed by all.

Bye big guy! We'll see you in the big pond in the sky.

Frasiers journal

Thanks, I think it was kinda fate though... I went to PJs in londonderry today to pick up some filter stuff cause theyre on sale... and I went over to the betta section. I found a interesting betta, If he doesn't pass away in 2 days he will be named and pictures taken, thats the house rules. I warned him that he has big fins to fit into since he is frasiers replacement. I know no betta can ever fill the void I have but this little guy has promise.