Fish Hotel - New Setup

Gnaw

Well this is my new setup. Its easier for my sis to feed them when I'm staying late at school now. My newest friend is this little, tiny, thumb nail sized bristle nose pleco. This little guy is amazing! He's cleaned my anubis plant leafs so well within three days, I love him!

DSC06275Small.jpg

The lil'guy with a huge appetite!

DSC06278Small.jpg

Cute setup.. I agree with corvette, I have a rubber lip and with in a few days I didn't have to clean my glass anymore! I'm going to get another one for my 14 gallon. My otos are just not doing a good job. I love those rocks by the way.

zucinni and algea waffers and he'll be just fine...lol

I've been putting both in the tank with my 3 bristlenoses, sometimes you see them on the zuccini/wafer...

But more often than not the snails are the ones finishing them off in the mornings, makes me wonder how much they actually eat when there's no algae to gorge themselves on.

I really like the setup you have now Nick, wish mine was that simple lol

zucinni and algea waffers and he'll be just fine...lol

How often should I feed him algae wafers or zucchini? He's just a little guy, and how much should he eat? Do you have a suggestion on what kind of wafers?

Cute setup.. I agree with corvette, I have a rubber lip and with in a few days I didn't have to clean my glass anymore! I'm going to get another one for my 14 gallon. My otos are just not doing a good job. I love those rocks by the way.

Thanks. Those rocks are called "lava rocks"