Kribensis pair

cerebus

That's funny!

You can almost see him saying to himself,

"Jeez... what do I gotta do to get the message across??? I'M NOT INTERESTED!!!" :lol:

God she's turning into a beauty, It took so long to breed all those dorsal spots into them but well worth it, I think I have two females left like her but am still searching for a nice male. That always seems to be the trick with kribs, finding a male that lacks enough color so that the females brilliance shines through in the fry kinda like guppies but in reverse. She is definitely colored up and right full of eggs it looks like, can't wait to see the fry!!! I have a line now on some Cameroons which are just freakin gorgeous, tonnes of blue and red, it's sad you know, no matter how many species a guy breeds, nothing makes him top his first kribensis spawn, or the second or third, etc, etc, etc////

Congrats bud. I think I even have a pic of her father around here, your female though looks even nicer than mine did!!!

post-23-1111835389