My Red and Blue Betta's Spawning Video!!

BlackMumba

Okay, so... I thought I would condition another pair of my babies..

This pair, were put together last night... I was going to release her once da Man in her tank built a bubblenest... he didn't so I decided to wait, until.... She started to release the eggs.. I quickly released her with him... and they spawned... My daughter and I were watching..

Unfortunately this is a breeders nightmare, because he wasn't ready to spawn.. what was the result, well... a very fat male guess who is getting Pea's for tomorrow's dinner!! LOL So, no I did not get any babies this time.. but they did know the drill, he is just swimming slowly now... anyways, I think this is a great video clip for those who want to see how it all progress's minus the bubblenest .. and the dad happily putting the eggs in the nest ... !!

Red and Blue Betta's Spawning!!

Np.. I am glad you all enjoyed it.. I absolutely love watching them... This girl was so willing to spawn.. her eggs were falling out everywhere.. he didn't even have time to fertilize them..

So, no babies with this spawn.. but I just spawned a CT with a Delta tail female... curious to see what come out of this spawn... looks like I might have a few fry in a couple days!!! :thumbs:

• 1 month later...