What do I need to set up a 10gal salt water tank

Hi, I have never had a saltwater tank and am looking to set up a small tank to start. It is for my son, so i wanted to start out small. I do have a 60 gal freshwater tank so i do know the maintenance required. I have a 10 gal tank and canopy, but am not sure what else i may need. If anyone has any suggestions I would highly appreciate it. And yes I am aware hat it is only feasible to have one small fish in a tank so small.

I'm guessing it will mainly be setup for corals and such with one maybe 2 fish, first off do a bit of research into lighting and what types of coral or sps you want to keep. a good hob can work well on a 10 gal to get things rolling if setup correct. you'll probibly want to ditch the canopy and go with a glass top to avoid salt creep as well to fit better lighting.

All in all its not that hard but don't rush and if your serious do you research and purchase quality equiptment the first time.