My Surviving Saltwater Tanks

Well, as most of you already know, my wife, Children, and I were flooded out of our home on January 15, 2009. As a result I lost all but one of my Aquariums. The only surviving tank was my 28G Euro Bow Front.

Thanks to MANY people, the tank and the inhabitants, well, most of them, were saved.

I have a QT tank now, which is a 12G Nano Reef Ready tank. It is currently holding 2 Clownfish and an LTA, as well as a small number of Hermit Crabs and Snails and a nice size rock with many pollups, mushrooms, tube worms, and a bunch of other stuff I haven't Identified yet.

Video Here -=>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D2Mfr5JQZZs

As for my 28G, it is doing quite well. Surprisingly Well, as a matter of fact, considering that it was almost completely wiped out from being moved and from the flood. :)

Video Here -=>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaOcrQ0i2dw

Anyhow, we are scheduled to be back in the house, FINALLY, on the 8th of April. So, the tanks have 1 more move in store for them... Think they will be ok tho. :)

As soon as my new large reef tank is running (From Little Oceans), I will be selling my 28G Bowfront. Going to limit the number of tanks I have now, and not getting in to breeding for a while. Cost too much money when you loose everything like that.

Hope to see you all a little more frequently again in the near future. :) Hotel life is almost over!! Woohoo!!!

• 4 weeks later...
Love the little Clown in the Anemone...nice zoo's...I think they're beautiful! Sorry to hear of your loss! but nice job reconstructing!

Thanks. :)

Soon as I get my 120g running, then I'll be happy. Going to do it as well as I can, with a little help from everyone of course. :)

• 2 weeks later...