Oops, mixed babies

T Dawg

We saw a baby on the wrong side of the tank divider, and thought we had an escape from the Endler side as we could not see two of the baby Endlers. So we reinforced the divider (found a few bottom gaps) then netted the little one and stuck on the other side. Shortly after we found the other babies hiding in the ship. So on the one hand, I am glad the baby is on the safer side with more places to hide and smaller mouths, but I am wondering if I will be able to identify the Guppy and move it back over before it reaches breeding maturity.

I am impressed after taking a few months off Fred seems back up to father/stud status, but his offspring have not lasted long in the past.

Edited by T Dawg

Way to go Fred, the fish stud!!!

Another guppy minor today, Fred has been busy indeed.

Fry everywhere. An Endler just started to shoot them out. No longer able to count them. Guess the Endlers were busier. Moving adults to 90 since we are getting a lot of harrasment.

Way to go Fred, the fish stud!!!

Another guppy minor today, Fred has been busy indeed.

Fry everywhere. An Endler just started to shoot them out. No longer able to count them. Guess the Endlers were busier. Moving adults to 90 since we are getting a lot of harrasment.

I have my own fry too, contributing to the teen pregnancy problem in Forest Lawn. "Bubba" and the girls are ensuring that the trailer park remains full with inbred kids, lol. Got to love the 'hood!!

I have my own fry too, contributing to the teen pregnancy problem in Forest Lawn. "Bubba" and the girls are ensuring that the trailer park remains full with inbred kids, lol. Got to love the 'hood!!

What can I say, the product of their school not having a s@# ed program.

I think their school has a sex-ed program. They're just doing their homework as there's more of them!! Practice makes perfect and lots of fry!!