This defies all laws of physics

bozco

I just bought 10 tetras for my 33 gal yesterday, bringing my cardinal count up to a nice group of 14.

I have 1 female angel in there with them

This morning, I was back down to 4 cardinals, and 1 angel.

Someone want to explain to me how a single angel fish can consume 10 tetras in one night and still want to eat the next morning. I looked everywhere for bodies, behind the tank, in the filter, under the wood and rocks, nothing. She is the only fish in that tank big enough to eat them, and I expected to lose one or two but 10?

I am truely baffled, I didn't think her stomach was that big.

I've considered that, but the others are just kuhlis and the rainbow isn't a full inch yet. Its possible, I'm not ruling that out, but it still suprises me that I lost that many that fast. Most expensive feeders I've ever bought.

I've considered that, but the others are just kuhlis and the rainbow isn't a full inch yet. Its possible, I'm not ruling that out, but it still suprises me that I lost that many that fast. Most expensive feeders I've ever bought.

I had a large angel pair in my 77 planted tank along with 24 cardinals with no problem but my Cardinals were a good size and those that were small enough to be eaten I kept separate until they grew out a bit. Yes, expensive feeders for sure.

Rick

Well I just found a $20 gift certificate my vet gave me for helping her out with some stuff, so it looks like I will get some more, and keep them in a seperate tank until they are a bit bigger this time.

Oh well, now that I'm over being mad I'll be amused. I wonder if she's going to grow anymore herself now. She's already the biggest angel I've personally seen.

On a random note. Anyone know how big they get exactly, from what I've read she and my male both passed the expected size already so it can't be right. Of course thats a really out of date book.