fuzzy mushroom damage-critical

triggerhappy

so i acquired a saltwater 29g biocube with live rock, three or four large fuzzy mushroom anemones, clownfish, and a whole lot of other bonuses...i transferred it all to my place with no problems except that one of the mushrooms that was attached to two rocks ripped in half. im curious if it has any chance of living or should i take it out and scrub it off before it start to rot in my tank. it still has some of its nice green color and some of its bubbles are still red...but i see some white 'insides' and im not sure it will survive.

does anyone have any exp with this type of situation and any good advice. if i can save it id like to try, but if there is no chance then ill have to take it out before it creates a spike. thank you.

Is it a mushroom or a ricordea? Your description of bubbles and white guts makes me think it is a ric. Either way both pieces should survive without any problems. Cutting them into pieces is the common method of propagating both animals.