Light Solution for 7.2g (14" long x 12" wide)

Kayen

Well i would like better growth from it, and the plants in there are:

HC, Hydocotyle Vulgaris (i believe? grows to be 1" ), Anubias Nana, Eleocharis Parvula, e tenellus "micro",pogostemon helferi, and bits unwelcome java moss and riccia.

Possible additions as soon as i find them: Glosso, Blyxa Japonica, Mini Pellia.

I'm looking for a nice lighting solution right now i'm emplying 2x15w spirals, but the fixture is a DIY 12" one.

Could i possibly build legs for this or use legs from coralife and modify?

CO2 will be added. Initially DIY, Pressurized as soon as i find a CO2 regulator -> Paintball adapter, or a small 2.5-5lb cylinder.

Well i would like better growth from it, and the plants in there are:

HC, Hydocotyle Vulgaris (i believe? grows to be 1" ), Anubias Nana, Eleocharis Parvula, e tenellus "micro",pogostemon helferi, and bits unwelcome java moss and riccia.

Possible additions as soon as i find them: Glosso, Blyxa Japonica, Mini Pellia.

I'm looking for a nice lighting solution right now i'm emplying 2x15w spirals, but the fixture is a DIY 12" one.

Could i possibly build legs for this or use legs from coralife and modify?

CO2 will be added. Initially DIY, Pressurized as soon as i find a CO2 regulator -> Paintball adapter, or a small 2.5-5lb cylinder.

You might be able to build legs for the light fixture, any pictures so we can see what it looks like? The wpg is good for that size of tank.

If you are looking to get more light, just put 23W bulbs in there instead of 15W. If you're using the eavestrough design, I think you could add legs w/o any problems.

Oh i looked at this thread rightafter i deleted pics of my fixture off photobucket.

Anyways it's a wooden enclosure, with 4 sides ( front, sides x2, back ), the bottom is a 12x6" piece of glass which the lights sit on, and it's open backed. Powercord->socket-> y adapter -> 15 + 23w 6500k for the moment.

Eavesthrough might be something nice to try and switch over too.