Howdy, Eh?

Jayaa

Actually, it was Smokey who pointed me in this direction. I wonder if there are anymore people from the Crowsnest Pass here, or if its just myself and Smokey?

Yes, the plants made it home happily, and no frogs tagged along for the ride this time! :lol: Also, thanks for the forum link, Smokey; I've certainly be checking it out!

• 2 weeks later...

Actually, there are many, many dedicated hobbiest here in the Crowsnest Pass / Sparwood / Pincher Creek / Fernie / Cranbrook / Elko / Cowley / Waterton / Fort Macleod / Hillcrest / and areas in between.

As you saw today. :thumbs:

Tanya happened to stop in today and ended up helping many others, with their question/probelms while I netted fish. [ seems everyone shows up at the same time}. Mind you, she ended talking about birds ... with some ... :lol:

Thank you very much for your help, Tanya ... :wub:

Smokey

B)

BTW ... welcome back to the black thumbs club... -01-

Attention Garhan ... she needs help with the green stuff !

Oh come on! What's wrong with a tad of bird-chat to go with friendly fish-talk? :D I have to say, I love stopping in the store to talk with you, because, not only do I get to listen to you, and learn a lot, I see a lot of brand new people!

I had a lot of fun today, and was very glad my bird-keeping persona steered me to the store this evening! I love helping any chance I get, and it gives me an opportunity to pass on knowledge I learned from this amazing hobby to others. Of course, I have to give tons of credit to you, Smokey, for giving me such knowledge!

So, don't thank me, I have to thank you!

Also, thank you for the warm welcome back to the infamous "Black Thumbs" clan. Trust me, my tank is beyond all repair; even for Garhan to help with, I'm sure! Hah! :lol:

Also -- I'll pass on the measurements of the 28 Gallon tank a little later. It's early, and I don't feel like being mathematical just yet! :lol:!

- Tanya

Welcome Tanya, Smokey suggested that I help you out if I can with planted tanks. PM me anytime or post in the planted tank forum any query you may have.

Cheers,

Garhan

(Some one told me that it (Garhan)stands for Swedish Commando....hahaha he was from thje Navy, go figure)