Howdy, Eh?

Jayaa

Gee, you guys are difficult to find. Though, thanks to Smokey, I finally located this place. And a its a very nice place indeed! The community seems friendly, the array of topics seems plenty, and help is just a post away. I'm nearly certain I'll be a regular poster with all my beginner questions.

Regardless, thanks for having this board here! Finally a community within my general geographical range.

Anyway, I am new to the hobby, and my experience is limited, but I'm gaining that bit of knowledge each day. My spare time is currently being placed in a 22-gallon freshwater tank, and a tall, 28 gallon which I'm currently cycling and planting. Speaking of which, any "Planters" in the community that I can hassle from time to time willing to give me a shout-out so I know you're here?

Well, if you care to know a little more, I'm willing to share. But it's time for an aquarium water change that I've been meaning to do this evening.

Thank you! :thumbs:

- Tanya

:welcome: Welcome aboard Tanya!

As you said.......Help is just a click away. We have a very diverse and knowledgeable group who are more than willing to help when needed.

Enjoy AA! We sure do. :D

The Doc B)

BTW, what geographical region are you from?

I don't even know which board to start with. A wealth of aquarium information truly is a click away. It's great to have achievable past posts as well!

Again, thanks for the warm welcome.

I have to say, Beermaster, you have a humorous icon. XD

Though, to answer both the above questions, I'm located in Crowsnest Pass, Alberta. That is, nearby your Do-It-Yourslelf Moderator, Smokey. Basically, it's two-and-half hours south of Calgary, or an hour and a half outside of Lethbridge.

Have you ever heard of it? Maybe you've even passed through it once-or-tiwce?

:welcome: Tanya. I'm glad you finaly found us.... :smokey:

Hope the plants made it home o.k. .

As for help with your "Green Thumb" syndrome ... [ I'm all Black thumbs, as you already know]; check out http://s6.invisionfree.com/AlbertaAquatica...?showforum=36.; The Planted Tank Forum.

Smokey

B)

BTW - thanks for the frogs.