feed back

DANA T

I am looking for some feed back ,I just picked up a older custom 90 gal tank 1/4 inch glass with a EHEIM prossessionel II canister filter,coralife light 4x65watt 48inches long with built in fans and all kinds of accesseries,glass top for 100$ ,It will need the silicone replaced looks messy but holds water [i almost didn't buy it]

let me know what you think.

Considering that hardly pays for the filter used, you did good . Re siliconing isn't that big a deal . Go to Napa and pick up a box of blades for less than $10, Home Hardware for clear 100% silicone .

If you decide you didn't like the deal I'll buy it from you with a 10% markup ;)

If you decide you didn't like the deal I'll buy it from you with a 10% markup ;)

Then I would buy it from you at another 20% :tongue:

Still a smokin deal

lol, hmmm.... the filter does work?

Then I would buy it from you at another 20% :tongue:

Still a smokin deal

lol, hmmm.... the filter does work?

running tank

at the very worste, if it doesn't work out, you could always give it to me. :rofl: Naw, I tend to agree with Qattarra and Stribbelldk, twas a good deal.

Thanks good to know a good deal comes along once and a while,the canister has a built in thermostat testing it now to see what it reads properley,The tank is still in the back of my truck no body around to help me unload it [long weekend and all]