Breeding Synodontis petricola!

African_Fever

My S. petricola's seem to be spawning fairly regularly now, it seems that once a week when I'm home I'm able to find more eggs/wigglers in the marbles and remove them to another tank. I believe that right now I've got about 15 at 3/4", 10 at 1/2", and 40+ at a little more than 1/4". All appear to be doing very well, and growing at a steady rate (albeit a bit slow). Definitely cut little guys at the size they're currently at.

Didn't know NLS made cyclops-eeze...??? :rolleyes:

just bugging you RD.

I was just wondering if he also fed them cyclops-eeze, or anything else for that matter.

I'm still new to this whole fry grow out business... just soaking up info as in the future petricola look like fun fish to have!

thanks Kyle and RD

nev

Right now the fry/juvies are getting C-E, frozen BBS, and of course some NLS grow formula. I'm honestly not too sure how much of the NLS they're able to eat, but am thinking that they do get to it once it softens a bit (at least the larger ones). As Neil said, the parents get NLS exclusively.