Zebra Pleco's!!!!

dk77

Thanks again for the comments guys :).

do you find your subtrate is too fine for a gravel vac? my pleco shits like crazy i can barely keep up with cleaning up after him

Honestly I haven't ever tried to vac this gravel, I keep lots of plants in both my tanks that have this substrate and let them do the cleaning. I have never had the nitrates get above 10 in either tank so never felt the need to vac.

How aggresive are they? Can they hold there own against Cichlids? i know there small now, so maybe like for a grow out tank, but when there bigger?

Hard to say how aggressive they are, and how they would fair against cichlids. Personally I would not put cichlids in a tank with these guys, they are too valuable to risk any kind of complication. They do already squabble amongst themselves at this size, they shove each other out of thier own little niches, but nothing serious.

• 3 weeks later...

The little zebras are doing great!, but the 3 I had were looking lonely so I went out and got 3 more!! (Don't tell my girlfriend, she will KILL ME :guns: )

I want to get some new pictures, but my camera now refuses to turn on :( nothing like spending $500 to have a camera that works for two months. God knows how long it going to take to get it repaired, but I will post some more pics when it's fixed.

They are beautiful! I wanted to get some of these a while back but found the cost too prohibitive. Wherever did you find them?