Cichlid Forum raising money to save Cichlids

http://www.cichlid-forum.com/articles/conservation/

I hope they still take donations. I'll be donating asap. I saw a very very very familiar fish in the article one that everyone here should recognize from the Gills N fins sponcor banner.

I'm sure every dollar and cent will help. :thumbs:

We have at least a hundred active members. Now if ten of those members can donate ten dollars then presto there is another Hundred dollars they didn't have before. if twenty could only donate 2 dollars each well then there is another Fourty dollars and ten more only a dollar well that's a grand total of 150 dollars. If four more small forums raise the same amount then that totals 750$ which is a large fraction of the total that the forum wants to raise. I'm sure we can do better than that.

I love my fish and i'd absolutely HATE to see them gone from the wild. Just think of all the different varieties these fish will eventually evolve into if we let them. It would be amazing to see one that was completely lime green or that lovely pearly blue that you see on the one endangered fish. It can't happen unless it's saved.

L

Now i got to get back to trying to find info for bella's sick fish. It's tough going so far.