Sulawesi Shrimp Habitat

I have 10 sulawesi shrimp (both cardinals and yellow cheek) that survived my trip from Singapore last month while I was at Aquarama. They are doing well and I think they have grown some. I'm looking for some ideas on how to set up their home. I currently have them in a 12 gal cube (15" long x 18" high). I put some natural tan sand on the bottom which shows off their colour quite nicely. Since the tank is at 80 degrees and I do not want to use anything to soften the water (ie. wood, leaves or co2), any ideas on how I can aquascape the tank. I was thinking maybe of using some windelov java fern and golden nana anubias attached to rocks?? It is a beautiful cube tank I had custom made but they are a bit tricky to aquascape.

You have some of those guys!!?? :drool: :o Hmm, well i'm going based upon planetinverts.com's description of the natural habitat; With such a tank, I would be tempted to pre-glue a rock arrangment together if you can't find one holey piece. I don't see why those plants wouldn't be reasonable, but where would you be without java moss to fill in everything else?

-BTW Any photos?

Edited by Iceturf