New RTG, along with Certificate.

tonton

wow.thats very good!!!

this fish is growing fast, as expected. i took a measurement tonight, got it at 7.5", and is now officially 9.75". im happy for this fish :)

Are you actually handling your fish to measure every time?

no, I use a trap I made out of eggcrate and place it into the tank. it has an open end and when it goes inside the trap, seeing as each square piece of the eggcrate is 1cmx1cm, I measure it out.

Do you mind if i steel you trap measuring idea?? and That fish is ABSOLUTELY Beautiful and i'm say that as a person who has never seen an Arowana they liked enough to want one and i really would like one like yours.

Do you mind if i steel you trap measuring idea?? and That fish is ABSOLUTELY Beautiful and i'm say that as a person who has never seen an Arowana they liked enough to want one and i really would like one like yours.

do what you will with my idea, it was just a spontaneous object that came into mind when i found eggcrate lol. thanks for the compliments on the fish, i love this thing.

Thats crazy, i had no idea that arrowanas had to have chips in them. Very beautiful fish though.

thanks, and yes, arowanas need to be microchipped in order for them to be sent out here, as they are protected by CITES.