New to Tropheus

gordo

Hi There :D

Just my two cents... I have had an ongoing battle with Tropheus now for the last few months. They are a fantastic and fascinating fish to keep...just BE PREPARED. They are really really picky. Your tank needs to be absolutely pristine, cycled, and over filteration never hurts. There are going to be lots of people out there that will tell you a million different things about what to feed, temperature, water changes, filteration...etc...but you really have to just watch the fish. There are many a tell tale sign as to something being off in the aquarium. As long as you are dedicated to the fish and keep a close eye on water quality, they are a GREAT asset to any aquarium.

Theses are a few things that I found to be helpful : Keep jungle buddies parasite killer on hand, lots of water changes, stick to a schedule, and be veryt careful to watch your fish:D Best of luck, please feel free to message as I have struggled almost every hardship there is to be when it comes to these guys :D.