YAYYYYYYYYYYY

Beermaster

Well my Labeotropheus trewavasae finally did the nasty :wub:

and i have one female holding :) after month and months of waiting it happened, some of the other fish really bugged them during the process but they got it done and she has a mouthfull

I will keep you all posted, hopfully she holds them and dosent spit early :D :D :D

They're an interesting fish to strip, if you decide to go that way. I was always amazed at how wide their mouths actually are and how big they are. What variant do you have?

As for what variant i have, i'm not to sure he is Blue with a red top and she is kinda brown with a orange top

Should i move her to a different tank or just wait a couple weeks?

I usually wait 2 weeks before moving the female(unless she is getting picked on). That way you are sure she is holding and not going to swallow the eggs. No point in stressing a female out by catching and moving her if she isn't going to hold to term.

If this is the first tiem your female has bred she might swallow, sometimes it takes a couple tries before they hold to term.