On the mend - Sick fish and have lost a few in the past 5 days

rjsomers

I have already read that thread and have my own personal feelings on these and other treatments from natural sources. I have a fairly broad knowledge as I have human pharmaceutical and veterinary training. I believe everything has a place and anything is toxic if taken inproperly including water.

The Noxich is Malachite and Salt - I used melafix and pima fix previously with my many new additions as I did not have a quarantine tank.

Thanks for all the help. Will keep everyone posted.

PS- this is a very early ich issue I have a total of 5 spots on the whole tank of fish. I believe in inspecting pets wet, furry, scaly etc everyday to be aware of everything.

My ich seems to have almost cleared up but need to do a few more days of gravel vacuuming and w/c.

My loach and pleco seem to have handled the heat and salinity okay I did move my apple snails though as they were not happy after the first dose of salt water. My others in the tank are all very hardy and I wasn't too worried about them.

Thanks for encouraging me through the natural treatments and sticking with it. i now have my own ich procedure that seems to work for me.