Henlei pups

rudy

In a strange turn of events this morning I woke up to find a single stillborn pup in the tank. One week after the litter. Strange

so she might have that one in her belly with the earlier litter but just did not get born... How are the other pups doing?

In a strange turn of events this morning I woke up to find a single stillborn pup in the tank. One week after the litter. Strange

so she might have that one in her belly with the earlier litter but just did not get born... How are the other pups doing?

Amazing actually. The lights are now on (I kept them in the dark to adjust). Eating well and swimming around like crazy.

Amazing actually. The lights are now on (I kept them in the dark to adjust). Eating well and swimming around like crazy.

any more photos :)

Charles sorry I will get some more photos shortly. The Pups are doing incredible. Eating blackworms, earthworms, Hikari pellets and shrimp. Growing like crazy and not one is failing. All doing perfect.

Charles sorry I will get some more photos shortly. The Pups are doing incredible. Eating blackworms, earthworms, Hikari pellets and shrimp. Growing like crazy and not one is failing. All doing perfect.

any changes in the pattern yet?

Friend of mine bought a 10" henleixmarble. It got quite interesting pattern on that girl.

Friend of mine bought a 10" henleixmarble. It got quite interesting pattern on that girl.

The spotting is coming well along the edge of the disc and the eclipses are definately darker. Very few have actually bred pure henlei so I am interested in seeing the development. They are always hybrids!

The spotting is coming well along the edge of the disc and the eclipses are definately darker. Very few have actually bred pure henlei so I am interested in seeing the development. They are always hybrids!

seems like henlei is the choice of ray to hybirdize... please keep doing the photos. I love to see more.

• 2 weeks later...