Multiple choice

jewels

A.} Are links to Photo-bucket no Longer allowed?

B.} Is my computer still a pce. of carp?

This post received a "links not allowed to the website" error message

I thought I was linking them in the same fashion I always have.

F.Y.Intrest

a bit more KH2PO4 .

Thanks, I will try that!

a bullseye-

This was an observation to Address "better or worse ?"

I have found the following events to be a very unique aspect of MH lighting

The bulb is four inches from the water line.

"Once they hit the top under the bulls eye" was a poor reference describing the crippling effect the plants had on the overall illumination intensity available to the rest of the aquarium. Stem plants directly under the lamp RACE to the point source so quickly that none of the other plants stand a chance. With bulb that close you could say - the rest of the 'scape is in the dark.

The stem plants in the following photos were grown beneath the 400W lamp. The Hygro difformis on the lower right was planted from the same sized cuttings and on the same day as the Rotala in the centre. The Rotala took off quicker and went for gold! The Hygro nearly perished and only survived by book'n 'er left for sunnier pastures. I took th_P1140389.jpgthe picture with out flash illuminated by 6X 20W 6500K T4's.

I suggested two bulbs as I found with a center brace the light had to be situated to one side. Even the same plants further than a couple feet away just did not take off. Notice them taper off to the left in this photo th_P1140401.jpg"]taken with flash

I think either you are using the wrong link from photobucket, or it is your pc. Are using the Direct link and copy pasting it to the insert image window? I just posted this to try it.

Morganschristmas029.jpg

P1140389.jpg

P1140401.jpg

or what you attempted:

th_P1140401.jpg

th_P1140389.jpg

I noticed you kinda copied it wrong. So if you don't see pictures directly above this, your computer has issues.

I think photobucket has some issues with the copy command. I got a few extra items and had to edit this.

Edited by Baos