looking for wc tropheus

bigb1112

i am looking to order in some tropeus i would prefer that they are wild caught these are the spices that that i am looking for

Tropheus moorii (Nkamba Bay)

Tropheus sp. "Red" (Chimba)

Tropheus sp. "Red" (Moliro

Tropheus moorii (Kambwimba)

Tropheus sp. "Red" (Chiwina)

i anyone knows of a good supplier that will ship to calgary would you let me know

If you are willing to consider captive bred, the following vendor works with Clayton from RiftZone Aquatics & has a group of juvie Kasanga for sale. (pretty much identical to Kambwimba)

http://www.bcaquaria.com/forum/showthread.php?p=252354

The red rainbow variants aren't overly easy to come by, especially WC specimens.

HTH

these guys are setting up their website next month but here's their e-mail, so you can get them to send you their stock list. They ship to canada with a minimum $500 order.

littleafricaaquatics@hotmail.com

Wild Tropheus moorii Kasanga Red Rainbow 3-4"=$28.50/fish.-Amazing yellow, red, blues! (67)

Wild Tropheus moorii Ilangi Yellow (True Ilangi) 2-3.5"=$46.00/fish.-Hot yellow, really nice! (7) (females)

Wild Tropheus sp. Ikola 3-4"=$28.50/fish.-Nice big yellow bands! (13

F1 Tropheus moorii Chaitika Blue Rainbow 1-1.5"=$15.00/fish.-Great troph! (20)

F1 Tropheus sp. Black Pemba "Orange Flame" 1-1.5"=$15.00/fish.-Beatiful troph! (20)

F1 Tropheus brichardi Kabimba "Canary Cheek" 1-1.5"=$15.00/fish.-Cool Troph! (60)

F1 Tropheus sp. Red Lupota "Cut Throat Troph" 1.5-2"=$15.00/fish.-Great reds! (20)

F1 Tropheus brichardi Ulwile 2-2.5"=$15.00/fish.-Showingt great color already! (30)

F1 Tropheus moorii Kasanga "Red Rainbow" 1/2-3/4"=$12.00/fish.-Discounted due to being under 1", the highest quality! (20)

F1 Tropheus moorii Kasakalawe ("Mpulungu", The Pineapple Troph) 1"=$15.00/fish.-The highest quality from my breeders! (34)

F1 Tropheus sp. Ikola 1-2"=$15.00/fish.-Some already banded, beatiful, from my breeders! (32)

Edited by Noodles