PLEASE CLOSE Fish Sitting

Callie

Hi I was wondering if there was anyone out there that could do some fish sitting for me.

I am leaving for 8 months on Nov. 1 . 09 I will be back around the end of June or beginning of July. I understand that this is a long time for someone to be watching my fish, but Im sure there are people out there that feel the same way about not being able to give up some species that they worked so hard to get or busted there back to take care of. Im just a broke kid that found sanity through taking care of fish, and now Im leaving to visit my sister on the other side of the world. All Im asking is a favor. I assume when I return I can do something in exchange for you, but right now Im just reaching out for help.

Tank: 120G 4Ft x 2Ft with 2 Wild caught Petrochromis Texas Reds, 6 juvanile F1 Petrochromis Texas Reds, and 3 Lamp. Ocellatus Purple.

NOTE- I need some one that knows how to handle killer... no joke... Tanganyikan cichlids and agressive shell dwellers. Experience is needed. These are my personal prize stock.

I will supply everything that is needed, which includes food, water conditioner, 2 canister filters, a couple extra light bulbs, and some misc. things like shells for when they eventually all get busted. right now Im pulling a blank as to what else i should be supplying so if your wondering about something in particular let me know

Thanks

Callie M

Edited by Callie