Advice about Temporary Co2 diffuser

gdcox76

Alright I have a full Co2 tank and a milwaukee regulator setup. I have ordered a needle wheel pump so I can put together a diffuser with spray bar (along the bottom of tank) HOWEVER the pump has not arrived as yet. Is there any clever person that can suggest a temporary, fast and cheap (I'm crossing my fingers for at most a week) solution to diffuse the Co2 in the meantime.

Alright I have a full Co2 tank and a milwaukee regulator setup. I have ordered a needle wheel pump so I can put together a diffuser with spray bar (along the bottom of tank) HOWEVER the pump has not arrived as yet. Is there any clever person that can suggest a temporary, fast and cheap (I'm crossing my fingers for at most a week) solution to diffuse the Co2 in the meantime.

One of those wooden air "stones" works very well.

Rick

Is it possible to have it run through my canister for the short term, and if so how? I've heard people say something about this and that its not a great solution for various reasons.

I have a Needle wheel pump ordered which I intent to attach to a long spraybar and position in the bottom of my tank. I researched it all on a couple of the planted forums and I'm pretty sure I'll be happy with it. I'm just at the mailman's mercy at the moment, and based on prior performance I'm not holding my breath!