ray keepers

rED O

How much money per month do you spend on feeding your stingrays?

Id say about 25 a month for my 3

anyone else like to share? Just wondering

my stingrays eat better then 1/3 or more of the worlds population painful.gif

lucky rays

Edited by rED O

• 2 months later...
I'd say $400-$700 a month depending on how many pregnant rays and baby's I have. I've got 19 adults and 13 baby's/sub adults.

WOW 19 adult rays!! We would all probably love to see some pics of your setups! Do you have anything posted already?

:blush: am i doing something wrong. i spend Maybe...maybe 25 bucks a month. i only have two rays and they are kinda small, but what are u guys feeding your rays that costs so much?? or is it just the quantity..

For me it's just quantity. When my rays are baby's it costs more to feed then when thier subadults due to the type of foods. And when the rays get larger they consume alot more. My large castexi will eat 6-8 large shrimp a day and when rays are pregnant they consume nearly twice as much.

I'd say $400-$700 a month depending on how many pregnant rays and baby's I have. I've got 19 adults and 13 baby's/sub adults.

WOW 19 adult rays!! We would all probably love to see some pics of your setups! Do you have anything posted already?

I only have a few pics posted but just signed up to photobucket. I plan on doing a big posting in a short while when I move my rays into the plywood tank I'm building or if I get some extra time I will try to do it sooner. What I really need is to get some of the members on here that have the ability to get the amazing shots take them for me as I really have no skills in that deperatment yet. :blush: