A few pics of my 220

Stu

Great looking fish and tank. Personally I would add some sand, a background, and maybe some driftwood or plants but thats just me.

I know. Having no backround has been really bugging me. When I set it up 6 weeks ago it was a real wham bam operation and wasn't able to pick up and stick one on before set up. I'm still thinking of how to put one on without draining and moving it. The rest is what i'm not sure of.

You could get a piece of corigated plastic and slide it in from one end. If someone was on a step ladder, they could tape it to the top edge once it's slid into place. Other options could be a black blanket or a couple garbage bags.

I usually paint the backs of my tanks, but I've set them up in a hurry many a time then thought to myself exactly the same thing.... and I really didn't want to drain and move. My wife came up w. the blanket idea last time. :)

Guest Master of Puppets

Wow my dat looks so happy I new he was stresse he was always turning black and now look at him, the dat that I kept looks better too. It's not being bullied as much. Next time you are in town stop by my place again and I'll give you another airpump airstone an airtubes seems like youre lacking a bit.

Wow my dat looks so happy I new he was stresse he was always turning black and now look at him, the dat that I kept looks better too. It's not being bullied as much. Next time you are in town stop by my place again and I'll give you another airpump airstone an airtubes seems like youre lacking a bit.

Yeah, he's happy and eating like a pig. Funny about the bullying. He just started chasing everyone around last night, but the ghost knife was the only one who stood up to him. The knife is one of my favorites also. He always takes the food right from my hand.

Thanks about the air stuff but the pictures just don't show the bubbles.