Guppys

Saber123316

I am holding some of Lana's fish, they are in my 15 gal, so once I get that back I am putting my goldfish back into that tank then I will have my 12 gal tank and this two gal tank for babies to be housed in, if they are full then I guess any other babies will have to fend for themselves.

I did go today to the pet store spent a left arm there, I bought two plants they are Cryptocoryne Wendtii and Microsorum pteropus, I was told I could just plant them in the rocks and they are really easy to keep specially seeing as my tank has alot of light as its near my east window....I think thats east anyway..LOL

I also bought a few ornments that the babies can hide in as well, the floor of my tank is full of hiding places now, between rocks, fake and real plants it should be pretty safe I would think, when I went to the pet store with my list in hand, they didnt have any of the Java Moss, they didnt have any of the food that was listed above, but he did give me some other baby food for them, so all is well, it was froze when I went there now its not so its in the fridge...hope that is okay...??