Otocinclus cocama

gobies et al

Out of curiosity, and since I like unusual, I was wondering if these little guys are available in Alberta. I see a number of other species of Otocinclus but these are vary striking. Has any of you kept them? Comments?

Here is a site describing and showing them: http://www.aqua-fish.net/show.php?h=dwarfsucker

I believe those are sold under the common name "zebra oto". I've seen them at Nature's cornerstore before.

Thanks Valerie!

I'll look for them there the next time I'm in Edmonton.

I haven't seen them there in a while. Best to talk to henry, he can probably order them in if you want.

I believe those are sold under the common name "zebra oto". I've seen them at Nature's cornerstore before.

Thanks Valerie!

I haven't seen them there in a while. Best to talk to henry, he can probably order them in if you want.

If you get Henry to order some in, pm us the price. Maybe we'll get a few. They sure are cute!

Theresa

Edited by Ted

Thanks Valerie!

If you get Henry to order some in, pm us the price. Maybe we'll get a few. They sure are cute!

Theresa

Maybe I can find them again. I have seen them once in a while on the lists. I'll look around and see what's on the lists.

Last time I had them I believe the price tag was $7.99 each. Still interested??

Maybe I can find them again. I have seen them once in a while on the lists. I'll look around and see what's on the lists.

Last time I had them I believe the price tag was $7.99 each. Still interested??

The price is reasonable. Unfortunately, I only go to Edmonton a couple times a year. Next spring would probably be the next time I go. If I see that you did get some in, I would make the effort to go, weather permitting. In other words, interested but I can't promise. :cry:

Henry, I'm interested. I could use an expanded cleaning crew in the planted tank, and these guys' cousins are doing a bang-up job. Whenever you get them in, I'd take a half dozen or more.

Hi Henry

We'd be interested in 3.

Thanks

Theresa

• 1 month later...
Henry, I'm interested. I could use an expanded cleaning crew in the planted tank, and these guys' cousins are doing a bang-up job. Whenever you get them in, I'd take a half dozen or more.

Hi Henry

We'd be interested in 3.

Thanks

Theresa

Spencer Jack may have them for this weeks order...Who wants in??<details<