some pics of my fish(updated some new pics)

prodogg02

had this tank about 3 years 75 gal hav moved 4 time in 3 years pain in the a?? hav had no deaths except for ones that hav jumped out banded cat shark ,cherry grouper just added a bunch of mushrooms and fraged the hope to hav lots more the majestis angle bicolor and coral bueaty i hav had for 5 years had a naso thag but got to big had huge spikes on his tail

the majestic is about 6 inch or so, no i added them at diff times ihav a coral bueaty(was the biggest bully for few days mainly to flame angle) ,a bicolor and the majestic i had flame i forgot about he jumped out as well(had the top off for a few days and 3 fish jumped out in 1 night)i also hav a bicolor blenny(there fun to watch they check you out as much as you check them out)i bar gobie,2clows w?bubble tip,copper banded butterfly,lemon butterfly(ithink) 1 cleaner shrimp and 1 cleaner wrass.gettin bigger tank when i hopfully get a house in march and wana get a blue face but scared how he and the majestic will get along hav been told that they should be fine as they both are not super agresive.

Edited by prodogg02

• 3 weeks later...

I finally added my first angels to my tank last week.Went with a bi-color and a eibli.The eibli never ate and died in a couple of days. The bi-color is well adjusted however and quickly moving up on my all time fav list.I will hold out now till boxing day and see what's out there.I do want to try my hand with a coral beauty as I had one in a 29 gallon years ago.I also like the half-black,midnight,eibli,and cherub angels quite a bit. The majestic would be a nice "some day" fish for me.

Do you have any cleaner shrimp or wrasses in there?

i hav 1 cleaner shrimp right now gettin more 22 bucks at aqua giant seems like a good deal the bicolor loves the cleaner shrimp hes always pullin up and opening his gill plate to be cleaned the coper banded seems to like him as well the coral beauty i dont see around the shrimp to often the cleaner wrass mainly stays with the majestic and lemon butterfly will post some more pics in a few mins ill try a vid

i hav 1 cleaner shrimp right now gettin more 22 bucks at aqua giant seems like a good deal the bicolor loves the cleaner shrimp hes always pullin up and opening his gill plate to be cleaned the coper banded seems to like him as well the coral beauty i dont see around the shrimp to often the cleaner wrass mainly stays with the majestic and lemon butterfly will post some more pics in a few mins ill try a vid

The cleaner shrimp at AI are only a couple bucks more and much larger already.How long have you had the cleaner wrasse and does it eat food as well?

Nice new pics by the way.First time I have seen someone say they will post"tonight" and actually do so.lol

The cleaner shrimp at AI are only a couple bucks more and much larger already.How long have you had the cleaner wrasse and does it eat food as well?

Nice new pics by the way.First time I have seen someone say they will post"tonight" and actually do so.lol

ya the cleaner wrass eats mysis and small nls pelets hav even seen it eat flakes from time to time hes a fat hog i had an algee bleeny that only ate mysis he was supper fat had to give him away though he was reallt mean he killed all of my damsels, icould take and post pics all night long will try and sneak the soon to be exs i phone and make a vid and ill try to post it

Edited by prodogg02

Picked up a midnight and a royal blue pygmy last night.Actually went to the strore intending to get 2 more bicolors,but couldn't resist the midnight.Something about the bicolors didn't sit well with me. There was a small majestic and a small blue face there. Kindof pricy though.

Edited by rodsboys

Picked up a midnight and a royal blue pygmy last night.Actually went to the strore intending to get 2 more bicolors,but couldn't resist the midnight.Something about the bicolors didn't sit well with me. There was a small majestic and a small blue face there. Kindof pricy though.

ya they are expesive here in edmonton i got mins at golds in calgary for 90 bucks blue faaces were 100, i wouldnt add another bicolor as you would be asking for probs as i dont think they would get along unless you had a big tank angel dont seem to like each other if they colors and body shape are similar,this is why i wont get a blue face until i get at least a 180 gallon.aqua giant has good prices i hav had no probs with fish i hav got from there they hav a couple juvi korans there right now 60 for small 100 for large there bicolors are 40 ithink .i just got a small yellow tang from there for 50 they hav a nice laveneder tang there as well

Edited by prodogg02