Guaging interest in 20 long metaframe tank

BettaFishMommy

So as some of you might recall, i found a 20 gallon long metal framed tank a while back. well, that tank is still sitting in the storage room..... lol. I havn't had the time to get it resealed and up n running, and where i'm living now it's actually written into my lease 'two fish tanks', which are my two 55's that are set up already. so unfortunately, it looks like i may have to let this tank go.

so what i'm doing is guaging interest in what somebody would buy this tank for/what it's value is. i know, i know, the value of an item is different in everyone's eyes, but i can't post it for sale in the classifieds here without a price and i honestly am not sure what a tank like this would sell for.

if i do sell it, it would be the tank, a super heavy duty angle iron stand, and a piece of plywood cut to make the tank fit solidly on the stand (i used this stand and plywood with another 20 long i had some time ago). pics can be posted if need be.

give me your thoughts everyone! thanks.

A picture would help. The condition of the tank will be a big factor on the value.

ten bucks. Final offer.

Boom :boom:

This is not an auction.

the four side panels of glass are in perfect shape. the bottom pane does have a couple light scratches but that would be covered up anyway by substrate. the silicone needs completely redone from the looks of it. the metal frame is in near perfect shape, with just a couple lil dings here and there, not even noticeable.

i'll post pics when i get around to hauling it outta the storage room, lol, but come on all, i need some more feedback on what a good price would be!

and oh, no metal light fixture. no lid at all either.

the four side panels of glass are in perfect shape. the bottom pane does have a couple light scratches but that would be covered up anyway by substrate. the silicone needs completely redone from the looks of it. the metal frame is in near perfect shape, with just a couple lil dings here and there, not even noticeable.

i'll post pics when i get around to hauling it outta the storage room, lol, but come on all, i need some more feedback on what a good price would be!

For the age of the tank, I would say that it's in very good shape.

You are looking at around the $20 to $25 dollar mark.

You are looking at around the $20 to $25 dollar mark.

Yep, sounds about right. I have 2 metal tanks. I paid 10$ for a 5g(with crappy filter at a garage sale) and 20$ for a 20g. That was just for the tanks(no lids, or lights) and both needed to be siliconed.