ADA products in alberta?

PacMan

hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows if a shop in alberta( calgary would be best ) that sells/carries ADA products? I mainly looking for Substrate System. Amazonia 1 and some powder sand and if possible some of there substrate additives would be awesome. Its not going to be a huge tank. like i said before maybe like a 33ish g tank. I can order most of the substrate additives from the states along with some of the ferts, but i dont want to get substrate becuase of the weight for shipping and such.

Again thanks in advance.

No dealers in Canada. There was one last year in Langdon BC and it was just some kid. I got a 300 bucks worth of ada soil and sand. Then ordered a tank setup and everything but his little company caved and i didn't get my shipment. It was wayyyyyyy too expensive to get that sent up from the states but unfortunately it may be the only way to go now. G luck

hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows if a shop in alberta( calgary would be best ) that sells/carries ADA products? I mainly looking for Substrate System. Amazonia 1 and some powder sand and if possible some of there substrate additives would be awesome. Its not going to be a huge tank. like i said before maybe like a 33ish g tank. I can order most of the substrate additives from the states along with some of the ferts, but i dont want to get substrate becuase of the weight for shipping and such.

Again thanks in advance.

Aparently, Profile Aquatic Soil is a good substitute. And, aparently it can be picked up at most garden centres. I've never tried it and only kind of looked for it at HD & Rona w/o success.

Aparently, Profile Aquatic Soil is a good substitute. And, aparently it can be picked up at most garden centres. I've never tried it and only kind of looked for it at HD & Rona w/o success.

i use schultz's aquatic soil in my 55 planted tank and it works fine....picked it up at rona home and garden on 97th street. it is only 8 bucks a bag or so...

No dealers in Canada. There was one last year in Langdon BC and it was just some kid. I got a 300 bucks worth of ada soil and sand. Then ordered a tank setup and everything but his little company caved and i didn't get my shipment. It was wayyyyyyy too expensive to get that sent up from the states but unfortunately it may be the only way to go now. G luck
hello,

Again thanks in advance.

Ya, ive bought ada products from a guy who was a selling ada out of his shop, but he went back to school and doesnt have the shop. That was back when i lived in surrey. But anyways. ill try and see if anyone in BC has a extra left over. Ill also into that other aquatic soil some of you guys/gals suggested. If wrost comes to worst i might just get some shipped to sweetgrass and ill go pick some put from there. Ill let you know what will happen.

thanks again.