Hello From Calgary

Kiluminati

Hey everyone, my wife got me into having an aquarium as a hobby and I absolutely love it! So much so that I annoy her with how much Im talking about the fish and wanting to go to the different stores around town to see what everyone has. Hope to find others with the same enthusiasm and looking to learn from others experiences. Hope everyone has a great day!

Hello and Welcome aboard ....lol I think I am loosing my mind it seems everything I look at or do has something 2 do with fish. I am now thinking of getting a fish set-up for each of my grandsons for Chrismas ...... I am very nervouse because my grandsons are very likely to turn into fishy persons just like their grandma and my daughter might kill me. LadyBlue

Welcome, it is an addictive hobby but you've found a support group here!! As for the significant other, mine has a worse case of MTS than I do. Let us know if we can help out out!!

Thanks everyone! Yeah I really really want my own tank not just our tank! I want it as a christmas gift but shes very much against me getting my own tank lol cause she sees it as a big money pit! Glad to meet all of you! and look forward to talking to you all more! Especially cause I dont know many people here in Calgary.