2009 AGA Aquascaping Contest Results

Kayen

Okay, I admit it. That's my tank!! Don't I wish?? Noticed he had staurogynes in there. Thought those were non aquatic. anybody know???

Wow, what they can do with plants! They need to make the best in show/first place into an aquarium background for all the non aquarium green thumbs. The photo looks like a painting. I am so far away from something like that. Most of my plants are very beginner-java moss/fern, pennywort, chain sword and a few others nothing requiring CO2. So I will bow to the masters of the aquascape. :bow:

Okay, I admit it. That's my tank!! Don't I wish?? Noticed he had staurogynes in there. Thought those were non aquatic. anybody know???

Nope, those are aquatic, dpending on species i think, because i've seen other tanks with them in there on other forums. As well i acquired some awhile back, but i don't know what happened to it .. (looks towards angels ...)

Wow, what they can do with plants! They need to make the best in show/first place into an aquarium background for all the non aquarium green thumbs. The photo looks like a painting. I am so far away from something like that. Most of my plants are very beginner-java moss/fern, pennywort, chain sword and a few others nothing requiring CO2. So I will bow to the masters of the aquascape. :bow:

Some scapes on there are just pure ferns and moss, it just takes creative minds to do this stuff, sure equipment makes it look better, but it can be done without.

All you need is an open mind !