HELLO FROM GREECE

Callie

Hey guys Im in Kastraki at the time in the meteora. right in the middle of tim-buck-two of Greece. It is amazing and beautiful tonight is chilly but for the most part the weather has been friendly. I thought I would say hello and see how everything has been going. I havent seen many tanks but the ones I have seen have been fairly generic. I will make sure to let you all know when I find something outstanding or different.

Thanks to everyone for all your help prior to me taking off. I would not of been able to experience this without your help. you all know who you are and I will have no need to make a list. lol.

Enjoy your winter. I heard that it has been blasting cold and mass anounts of snow

dont be jelious. I will soon reach the winter regions and it wont be easy

Thanks

Hey Callie,

Glad to hear you're having a good time and we miss you. Travel safe my friend and have a good new year. Hopefully next year, you'll get into fish that really matter like....... Bettas!! You know all that warm sun can't be good for your skin too.

Yes bettas are very important, they keep ecosytems thriving in puddles. Sorry but I couldn't help it. Your the expert in bettas so please spend some more time in the spot light as I sit back in amazment as to how outstanding your stock are and the lenght that you go to and have been through to achieve what you have now. Hot sun. . . Ya sure it's winter here, I'm a couple hundred km from the snowy mountains but I'm in a near by mountain pass that is chilly and rainy. Last night I had a wool long sleave, thermo sweater, a big wool sweater and a coat on under my down sleeping bag. Brrrrr! With the cold air from the mountains the humitity from from ocean and gusts of wind over power the sun that shines between noon and 4:30pm I am literally wrapped in mountains so the sun is easily lost and leaving us in shade as the temp sloly drops through the night. It may also help to know I'm camping so other that my tent I have no other protection. I love it through I would stay for ever if I could. The beauty blows me away regular basis