Hi From Stony Plain

Ripley

Hi all,

I'm not officially from Stony Plain, but seeing as how very few people know where Spring Lake is, I stick with Stony! I'm a recent (November) university graduate... So basically I have 5 years of post-secondary education and no job - awesome! I have a degree in recreation, sport and tourism. I have horses, and like to ride, and my other hobby is photography which is something I hope to get pretty good at one day!

But that's not the fun part - the fun part are my fish! I've had tanks ranging from 5g to 55g, and just recently (2 days ago) a 75g. Right now I have my new 75g and my 20g set up. The new tank is actually just an upgrade from the 55g, and has the exact same stocking. Which is: 3 spotted climbing perches/leopard bushfish, 2 black african knifefish, 3 upside-down catfish, and 1 bumblebee catfish. My goal is to get started on planting it with live plants within the next month or so after I do my research, because nothing can compare to a planted tank! As well as tweak my stocking a bit... So perhaps I might actually see some fish in my tank. My 20g currently has two very tiny leopard bushfish that I'm growing out before they get moved in with the other ones, 1 female betta to keep them company, and 1 tiny siamese algae eater, who I'm also growing out so he won't be dinner in the 75g.

Hope to get to know you all better, and maybe even be of some help! :)