Finally! 80 Gallon Bowfront fully setup! Pics inside!

FishyFishy!

Well here she is. Finally fully up and running. Give me some suggestions as to what kind of fake plants to add! I only want a few subtle ones though.

DSCN0610.jpg

DSCN0611.jpg

DSCN0621.jpg

DSCN0640.jpg

DSCN0642.jpg

DSCN0617.jpg

DSCN0650-1.jpg

DSCN0651-1.jpg

DSCN0653.jpg

DSCN0613.jpg

Looks good, I would not add plants. I f you decide to put a few in. I have a suggestion. If you go to Michael`s or and hobby store you can buy silk plants. Get a couple you like and hang them from the top down. I creates a nice look. Your Africans generally don`t eat plants, but love to uproot them! Besides the rocks look great and you can see the fish. Just look at adding a couple "shade" leafy brancks at the top.

Greg

Well here she is. Finally fully up and running. Give me some suggestions as to what kind of fake plants to add! I only want a few subtle ones though.

DSCN0610.jpg

DSCN0611.jpg

DSCN0621.jpg

DSCN0640.jpg

DSCN0642.jpg

DSCN0617.jpg

DSCN0650-1.jpg

DSCN0651-1.jpg

DSCN0653.jpg

DSCN0613.jpg

Looks good, I would not add plants. If you decide to put a few in. I have a suggestion. If you go to Michael`s or and hobby store you can buy silk plants. Get a couple you like and hang them from the top down. Just 1 branch It creates a nice look. Your Africans generally don`t eat plants, but love to uproot them! Besides the rocks look great and you can see the fish. Just look at adding a couple "shade" leafy branches at the top. 2 OR 3 OF THESE BRANCHES that hang from the top and tuck behind the rocks would give you that green. Here is a small picture of one of my Peacock tanks, you can see the silk branch in the back. They were aprox. $2.00 each.

Greg

Yeah, I'm not thinking too many, just a couple small ones to add a little bit of green. But its a tough decision because I like the way it looks now, but something is telling me that I need something to finish it.

Yup! I have a yoyo loach, and 2 clown loaches in there as well! I love the clown loaches, they are so much fun to watch when they are playin around! The yoyo is kinda grumpy most of the time... lol