New Plakats

Wingin' It

Excellent choice in fish!! Dragon pks are my fave!! Hopefully Riverfront will keep them in stock and bring in some girls too. I thought you were getting a divorce if you got more bettas. Let me guess "he's a good man and I'll miss him". I'd have the same tough decision, good breeding stock or bf.Been awhile since I was single but who would "fishsit". Guess I'll keep him and go traveling to pick up my breeders. Let's me go shoe shopping too!!

Edited by fishclubgirl

Excellent choice in fish!! Dragon pks are my fave!! Hopefully Riverfront will keep them in stock and bring in some girls too. I thought you were getting a divorce if you got more bettas. Let me guess "he's a good man and I'll miss him". I'd have the same tough decision, good breeding stock or bf.Been awhile since I was single but who would "fishsit". Guess I'll keep him and go traveling to pick up my breeders. Let's me go shoe shopping too!!

Which breeding stock are you talking about Ann Marie ?

Theresa

Excellent choice in fish!! Dragon pks are my fave!! I thought you were getting a divorce if you got more bettas. Let me guess "he's a good man and I'll miss him

Hubby was there with me...he just about left me there! LOL He tried to convince our son that they should leave me there to fend for myself and my new bettas! LOL

Edited by Wingin' It