I love this site!

I am so glad I joined this site. It has a lot of "crazy" fish people like me haha. Perfect. I've traded with members already, I've bought and sold with members already. I've gotten and given advice from members already. I've picked up fish that I never heard of before off members. Never will I buy off Big Al's again and let them make me feel stupid for asking questions, I am free! No suggestions, just really love being a part of Alberta Aquatica!!!!!

I am so glad I joined this site. It has a lot of "crazy" fish people like me haha. Perfect. I've traded with members already, I've bought and sold with members already. I've gotten and given advice from members already. I've picked up fish that I never heard of before off members. Never will I buy off Big Al's again and let them make me feel stupid for asking questions, I am free! No suggestions, just really love being a part of Alberta Aquatica!!!!!

I SOOOOoooooo Agree ..... this site and the "awsome" members have brought joy back into my life !!! -ham-

:beer:

I'll have to agree with JLake, the advice and help i've gotten from everyone on this site has been amazing. It's alot better than any other forum i'm part of. Kudos to all the members of this site!

:thumbs: :thumbs: