viewing msgs on blackberry

i have a black berry which i use while at work to view msgs and the forum. when people send me pm's i cant view them. even with the direct link to the pm. sometimes the email will say what the pm said, but i when i click on the link to view and reply on the aa site it doesnt work. i am on telus with a bb curve

Yeah... I have heard several reports of various mobile devices not having the best luck on the new software. Is there an alternate browser you can use on your BB? On my smartphone I have three different browsers, and they all work just fine on here, but they each render the site on the server, then send the complete page to my phone so I can completely circumvent any problems.

The programmers tell me that your phone is supposed to be seen by the software and a stripped down version is supposed to be offered automagically. I suppose this isn't happening, so just let me know if that is the default BB browser you're on or are you using Opera, Skyfire, etc

Hey maybe I can help. I'm always on here with my blackberry curve. I'm currently writing this from my crackberry. At the bottom of the intial page I guess the home page. There is a clickable phrase " manually change your theme" I click it than I can view and send pm. I hope it works for u! Good luck.

as far as i know i am using the default browser. when i click on manually choose my theme. it automatically takes me to the msg so i can read and reply. but i have to do this each time i try and view a msg sometimes i am logged in automatically and sometimes not.

Same as me but mine is thru Bell. Did u change theme manually?

i click on chose theme and it automatically picks the other theme. to view msgs it cant be lo fi theme. but it doesnt stay there. when i get a new email for a new msg it still goes to the default lo fi theme, which doesnt work

You have to select the IP board when it comes to themes. Press your beery application button choose options choose broswer options change your browser to internet browser and off the telus browser that's all I can say. I'm not familiar with Telus anymore.

You have to select the IP board when it comes to themes. Press your beery application button choose options choose broswer options change your browser to internet browser and off the telus browser that's all I can say. I'm not familiar with Telus anymore.

i am downloading opera mini now. ill give that a try