Nice schooling...

Rory

I would go with 20-25 harlequin rasboras or if you can find them galaxy rasboras.

And like 20 ottos(AC has some really nice ones)

As for the shrimp make sure it's a heavily planted tank and use cherry shrimp they are very prolific and cheep to replace.

go left field on this one ....

now here me out before you assume im bent haha i aquired like 40-45 green cory cats and im telling you i put them in my 180 gallon , now on a side note i have never even gave a cory cat 15 seconds of my time , but when i had that huge cluster they were so cool , it was like a flock of damn birds in there they would all chill out together on the sand annd one of them would lift and reset and the whole damn flock would up and reset it was pretty cool, and hey there acctually pretty good little clean up crew in there own right , that being said A cory cat is lame but a couple dozen would be legit not too mention you would still have all of your top water for a huge shoal lmao@xodak talk to timbruun out of millet he has like 50-55 exodons he is trying to sell, and from what i understand they are all quite nice shape , ask sprucegruve he was over there he'll give you the 411

and on another sidenote if anyone has another giant wave of corycats let me know , strolling down memory lane has made me want another blanket of cory's lol or something else, im talking like 50+ let me know

I would go with 20-25 harlequin rasboras or if you can find them galaxy rasboras.

And like 20 ottos(AC has some really nice ones)

As for the shrimp make sure it's a heavily planted tank and use cherry shrimp they are very prolific and cheep to replace.

• 2 weeks later...

I have golden mountain minnows in my planted tank. They don't bother the shrimp at all and are quite pretty fish. They tend to school quite nice. I just purchased some rummy nose and really like them too.