CAS Spring Auction

werner

Just want to give everyone a heads up about the Calgary Aquarium Society's Spring Auction:

When: Sunday, March 7th, 2010

Place: Montgomery Community Hall

5003 - 16 Avenue NW

(SW intersection of 16 Ave. and Home Rd.)

Delivery of items: 9:00am - 10:30am

Item viewing: 10:00am - 11:00am

Auction starts: 11:00am sharp!

A special effort is being made to raise funds for Haitian relief!

See the Calgary Aquarium Society website for more details.

Please note: we have revised some of the auction rules and regulations for sellers, so please look over the information on the website.

• 3 weeks later...

Heads up for all!! Vendor numbers are being issued for the calgary auction so get yours soon. Please make sure that you include your city and postal code too, hint hint!!

Please do review the auctions rules and we need volunteers too. I "run" myself so I can inspect all the livestock and get in first bids. Got an awesome deal on some Tropica fertiliser last time.You do get a hot dog and pop and big hugs from Werner for volunteering. Hope to see you all there!!

... make me feel icky. :shock:

I'm sure there will be aquarium salt on hand and we can raise the the temapture to help cure ick.

The S.O. has me on a strick no touch/no feed policy. I am like a pigeon, feed me and I just hang around making a mess being a pest.

Am planning my donation for Haiti relief and am taking requests. I'm thinking of doing a mystery box which may contain some rare plants, assassin snails, critter crumbs or requests. Will the box contain that or duckweed??? Bid and find out!! Anything to help out the people of Haiti!! See you next sunday.

AA sponsors, we could use your help too. If you would like to donate an item or gift certificate, please pm myself or Werner. I know I'm a little late on this but we can give the winner or bidder some sort of a rain check until we arrange transport. What's in it for you, you ask?? We thank all our sponsors with signage at the event as well as links on our website as well. And if you do attend, I believe the lovely mrs. werner will buy you a hot dog too.Her muffins are superb too. So support your local aquarium club!!!!