Medicine Hat LFSs?

so this is how you have so many fish and tanks haha atta girl

im one to talk, bought 12 cyps today, goby cichlid tom, 5 similis and a new tank on sunday

ill i am

hahaha...I actually don't have that many fish anymore...many of then have been sold off lately. I need to pay for my new SW tank stuff! LOL

12 Cyps?!! Wowie! sweet...what kind?

Similis...those are reminiscent of the multies right? but a wee bit bigger?

There is a petsmart right off the right of the highway by walmart and home depot. or take a left at the lodge and down dunmore road to petland. and if you keep going down dunmore road on the right you will see a place called animal world(big blue and yellow sign in the shape of the world)in a strip mall. Animal world will have all your salty stuff and more variety of stuff while petland and pet cetera will have your main chain store stuff. Petsmart is the cheapest place right now for fish if you are planning on buying something.

Edited by Jaykit

I'm not sure about Medicine Hat but Calgary's Petsmart is an excellent place to get cheap plants. I cruise through from time to time and have spotted some "finds". Also got my nutrafin CO2 system for a good deal as it was mislabelled.

i think pet cetera went out of business, and yes, petland is just your run of the mill chain pet store.....sounds like the other one is your best bet! have fun

2 left in Alberta, one each in Calgary and Edmonton. About 15 in other provinces aswell.