Where to buy Eco-Complete in Calgary?

vps

• 3 weeks later...

so Big Al's has been sold out for a few weeks, doesn't look like they are getting any in for a while. I also went to Piesces, they said they no longer carry Eco-complete. Anyone know any other stores that may carry eco-complete? Online stores would be an option too, but most of the ones I have checked charge an extra $15 or more for the shipping.

Have you considered Flourite? It's pricey, but gives good results and doesn't buffer the water. Eco-complete has been said to buffer the water although I don't have personal experience of this. I use flourite and have had good results. No problems growing anything. Swords and heavy root feeders like a root tab. With Calgary water, a higher Ph is the last thing you probably want.

give a call down to river front.

I tried to call for you this morning but they didnt answer, the last time i was in there i thought they had some that i seen, but i was looking for flourite myself.

I am using flourite black in my tank right now and it works really good, didnt cloud up on me, looks similar to eco (as far as color goes), i'm really impressed with it.

I was at Riverfront 2-3 weeks ago and all they had was this geo-system substrate, I didn't reall know much about it. I'm trying to avoid flourite because I'll probably need 6-7 bags and would like to avoid rinsing, but I may just have to settle for flourite if i can't find any eco-complete in Calgary.