how do i sponser

hi there i work for a local store called aquarium designs. i was wondering how we would become a sponser on this site. i have noticed in recent weeks the odd post dropping our name. i thought that it may have ome benifit to both our store and your site to become a sponser. i cant seem to find a spot other than this to post questions of this nature. i had replied to a post in the betta catagory today but i can see that it has already been removed. if i have overstepped my bounds with this post i do apologize. i didnt think that you guys would have left it up but i tried. anyway i am interested in getting aquarium designs seen on your site if at all possible. no i am not the owner but i do promote this site whenever possible to my customers as a group of people that are friendly and knowledgeable and that my customers should be a part of this great community. all i need is some information as to how to get to be a sponser as well as how much per month\year. would you be so kind as to let me know.

thanks in advance