lamprologus speciosus fry!!

JLake

Bobby and whitney finally gave me some kids. I have been too busy too spend alot of time watching all my shellie tanks because of my new baby. I gave all my fish a frozen treat tonight. When i noticed a dozen or so fry outside the dominant females shell. The dominant male has been extra black the last two weeks or so, and the submissive male has been extra white to keep himself alive. Im guessing the fry are 15 to 20 days old, i should of seen them earlier but i have half black half white sand in that tank so they sorta are invisble untill they move.

Yeah i think just today alone there is one peacock holding(I have only one female) two mbuna females are holding(just two female mbuna as well) The black occies have babies, my julie transcriptus have a steady flow of diffrent size fry appearing, the similis are acting like they are thinking about it and the orange julies finally have fry if you dont beleive me ask the pair of yellow calvus that have to deal with a very nasty orange julie parent. Im in desperate need of tanks hahaha. In my 90 gallon there is a whole underworld of fry growing up beneath the rocks, but if they get to brave they get eaten. \i have no where to put em! I thinh k i may start a photobucket aqccount to document this hedonistic lifestyle my fish are living.

CONGRADULATIONS !!! ..... .... Baby Baby Baby .... Everywhere a Baby .... right on ..... :thumbs:

Bobby and whitney finally gave me some kids. I have been too busy too spend alot of time watching all my shellie tanks because of my new baby. I gave all my fish a frozen treat tonight. When i noticed a dozen or so fry outside the dominant females shell. The dominant male has been extra black the last two weeks or so, and the submissive male has been extra white to keep himself alive. Im guessing the fry are 15 to 20 days old, i should of seen them earlier but i have half black half white sand in that tank so they sorta are invisble untill they move.

Bobby and Whitney, do they have drug problems?? :hey: Anyhow congrats on the new fish "kids"?? I think our fish are getting more action than we are :(

Edited by fishclubgirl

Yeah the other female has 6 or sdo fry hanging out in her shell, I think there is close to twenty all around. I dont think the two females mind if there fry mix. They seem to be devoted to the babies and to Bobby. Nice little community effort.