Looking for Female Crowntails in Edmonton

BettaSlave

As some of you may know, I recently purchased Peanut, a Red Dragon PK, from a breeder. Once he settles in, I plan to breed him with a crowntail female. Does anyone have any young female crowntails for sale, or know of any pet stores that get them in? I've phones Pj's Pets, Petsmart, Big Al's, and many other stores. Aquarium Illusions told me to phone next Tuesday, and if the bettas I'm looking for are on the list, they'll have them in by Friday. Also, I'm not looking to buy any bettas from big breeders (e.g Canadian Aquatics, where I bought my little PK) because of the cost of shipping. I have a budget this time. ;)

So, if anyone knows pet stores that currently has any female crowntail bettas in, or have bred any crowntails and have females (preferably a sold red, blue or green) for sale, please PM me or reply to this thread.

Thanks!

Question for you; why do you want to breed him to a CT? I breed bettas and try to breed like to like(when they will,aargh). However, my angelfish are all mutts......

If you breed a plakat or veiltail to a crowntail you'll get combtails (Which I aboslutely adore.) i know what I'm in to, with all the feeding fry and finding homes and all that ;)

FYI, breed the Pk to the CT for a combtail. I've seen HM x CTs and they don't look that great(look like they've been through a cheap paper shredder). Would be great if you could find a CT dragon girl!!

Yep, I am breeding a ct to my dragon pk wink.gif

I am looking for a ct dragon girl but so far I have seen no ct girls whatsoever and I go into pet stores at least once or twice week... But thanks wink.gif

Edited by BettaSlave