Woman ate ex hubby’s goldfish after a dispute over jewelry

Okay well yesterday I came across this short article and its old but still the fact that idiots like this still exist in the world shocks me.

http://www.petsintouch.com/nwposter/?p=5256

September 30, 2009

Woman ate ex hubby’s goldfish after a dispute over jewelry

Goldfish

Pasadena, Texas – A Houston woman fried her former common-law husband’s goldfish after arguing with him.

The seven goldfish were purchased by the couple when they were together and Pasadena police say it is a civil matter therefore no charges will be field.

Vance Mitchell spokesman for the police department said that the man reported, the woman took the goldfish from his apartment.

Apparently they had disputed over jewelry he had previously given her, but had taken back and she wanted the jewelry to be returned to her.

Therefore she took the goldfish from his apartment as collateral but when she realized he was not going to give it back she ate the goldfish, and that’s how police found her with four goldfish on her plate.

• 2 weeks later...

woah I had forgotten to "Watch this post" so I wasnt aware of the replies sorry lol

and LOL I hope it doesnt happen to you either anglefins, just try not to fight over her jewelry and you'll be fine.

I wonder if this girl thought the goldfish were on the same level as her jewelry by their name or what? You would think she world take something else like maybe the TV or Computer as collateral instead.